Rectangle Skylights Brisbane
Using natural lighting to the fullest is a great way to save on your electricity bills for the long term. Our rectangle skylights can help you achieve this goal with ease. Our skylights are created with only the highest quality materials and come with a lifetime warranty. You can rest assured that you are in good hands as our company is known for the following:
- Manufacturing and distributing durable rectangle skylights for more than 20 years
- Offering rectangle skylights in 4 standard sizes
- Production of 3 skylights glazing, 4 ventilation systems, and 3 light diffusers
Rectangle skylights are perfect for lighting spacious areas of your home or office as it allows maximum amount of natural light in. It can also be used in the attic and dark hallways where plenty of light is needed.
Rectangle Skylights Brisbane Sizing Guide
We stock 5 rectangle skylights sizes, which are perfect from small homes to industrial settings. The sizes you can easily purchase are:
- 400MMx600MM- this is the perfect size of rectangle skylights for Brisbane homes. It is often installed in kitchens, bathrooms, and bedrooms as it provides a good amount of sunlight.
- 400MMx800MM- a little bigger, this size will suit any area of your home. Aside from bedrooms and kitchens, it can also be useful in your home office, hallways, and other medium-sized rooms in your house.
- 400MMx1100MM- for the more spacious areas of your home such as the living room, dining room and master bedroom, this is the best size of rectangle skylights you can get. It is not too wide but is big enough to light all nooks and corners with a single room.
- 500MMx800MM- the most popular rectangle skylights we have, this size can fit any medium to large areas of your home. You can use it in dining area, kitchen, living area, bedrooms, and will work efficiently in dark rooms such as the attic.
- 500MMx1100MM- the biggest rectangle skylights we have, this size is recommended for bigger homes as well as medium to large commercial establishments.
Top-Notch Rectangle Skylights for Brisbane
Our rectangle skylights are made only from the highest quality materials, ensuring durability and a long lifespan. Aside from the numerous sizes we offer, we also create custom skylights wherein you can choose from 3 types of glazing and 4 types of ventilation systems.
For glazing, we have acrylic, which is perfect for weather resistance; polycarbonate, which is ideal for UV and damage protection; and glass for better light distribution. If you want your skylights to double as a ventilation system, you can ask for our standard static vents, louvered flue skylights, A/C power fan vents, and solar powered fan vents. In case you want to have different lighting effects, we also offer 3 types of diffusers, namely opal, half-opal, and prismatic.
The Best Rectangle Skylights in Brisbane is Within Your Reach. Call Queensland Skylight Installations Today and Get the Highest Quality Skylights.